Ecclesiastic Bonanza

|
August 1st was a fantastic day. It was a Friday and a good start for the month. In the morning I met with church leaders at the Saint Timothy Catholic Church in Laguna Niguel. The meeting lasted no more than 15 minutes and when I walked out of the conference room, it felt like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders. For the last few days, I was struggling with finding a reliable source for my copies. I made an informal agreement with the Manager at the Public Law Center in Santa Ana, but the proximity to where I usually do my work was a factor why I was looking for other sources.

I met with Gary and Gene, who were both volunteers at St. Timothy’s and explained my situation. There were a number of things that I included on my list. Most were items meant to help me with all the lawsuits that I have. But of all that I needed, the most daunting was being able to make copies to serve moving papers to my opposition. When I left, I was promised access to copies with envelopes and postage included. And it was confirmed as I was leaving when I asked Diane if it were true and with a nod she did. I spent most of the morning just feeling cheery inside - as if I had won a small battle in a big war. It was the most remarkable thing that I have experienced in a long while. There was a feeling that reinforcements had finally arrived.

What that all meant was that I am now able to properly confront my opposition’s “Strategy by Attrition’ and “Tactical Papering” with a lessened sense of distress. For I am now in a partnership with God and my opposition had better know that I am dangerous!