A Welcome Note

|
Welcome to my blog.

I found this amazing blogging tool as I was looking for a way to bring into the public conscience an emerging social problem. There are a number of ways that could have brought you to my blog - you either found it yourself or someone found it for you. Either way, it will my quest to entertain and inform you in hopes that you will share this with others you know - family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances etc.

By personal experience, I have come to learn that there is something astonishingly wrong with our legal system. It is far too complicated except for those who are members of the legal profession. If you are wronged and you have to assert your rights, statistically speaking, you'll probably have to hire a lawyer to advocate on your behalf. And what, then, if you are aggrieved and cannot afford an attorney? The answer, as in most cases, is that you forget about it and subordinate your rights. Except for personal injury cases, it is very unusual to find an attorney who will handle your case on a contingency basis.

With current technologies now available, it should be a near future possibility to make the legal system and the multitude of laws in the books more accessible, easier to comprehend and simpler to navigate for those who are expected to abide by them.

I want to start that conversation. In so doing, I hope that it will bring to myself and no less to others, the ends and means to seek justice, to right a wrong and to heal.

All the best,

Robert Lacambra
April 30, 2008
Aliso Viejo, California