Will you give me a license Arizona?

|
I sent off an inquiry to the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) seeking information about getting a license from their state after my CA Driver’s License was suspended by the Child Support Services. The text of my inquiry is as follows:
I am inquiring about applying for an Arizona Driver's License. I am currently a resident of California whose license was suspended by the "Child Support Services" for my inability to keep paying child support payments. Not only have they taken my driving privileges but also my Department of Real Estate License. It's a double whammy - they've taken my means of making a living as well as my means of getting to work. To fight these antiquated laws will take too long and is too costly requiring the assistance of legislators. In the meantime, I need to be able to drive to work and make a living. Given my situation, are there regulations or statutes in place that will prevent me from getting a license from the state of Arizona?
I want to solve this problem and thought maybe going out of state for a license might be viable. I’ll post their reply as soon as we get it.