My new Copier/Scanner

|
Today marks an important day in the history of “Robert’s Justice”. With my meager income as a Pizza Delivery Person, I was able to save up enough money to purchase an All-in-One Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner from Costco for $205.00 to advance my legal fights. I can now make copies to serve to my opposition without begging and scan documents on to the blog. I have been excited about this day for weeks. I am so thrilled that even the fact that Child Support Services has just garnished 60% of my wages could not put a wet blanket on this day.
 
Months and months of begging Churches and Social Service Offices for photocopies finally took a toll on me. The last time I was turned down, I walked away feeling deeply dejected and absolutely alone in my fight that I made a promise to myself – "never again". I knew I meant it when I bumped into one of the members of the group that had turned me down and found the occasion to ask me, “Is there anything we can do for you?” and I replied politely, “There’s absolutely nothing that you can do for me”. And under my breath I said, “Who in the hell do you think you’re kidding? In fact, for my own amusement, I just exposed your interesting charade”.
 
In the coming weeks, I will bring all my cases to the attention of the "Press”. I want to make sure that all the materials that are relevant or may be of interest are easily accessible to anyone doing research on the cases. The HP 7555 has the capability to scan documents that I can post to my blog. I found a good picture of the HP 7555 on the web and posted it to have our readers see what it looks like. In a future post, I will blog about all the tools that I have in my legal toolkit. I will include pictures of just about everything that I use for my fight. I will also take a picture of the “storage space” that I now call “The Bunker” which I have rigged so I can hang all the suits, clothing and things – in effect my armada.
 
Click to view a picture of the HP 7555