The Bunker

|
One of my little victories this year included the acquisition of a very small storage place around the corner from the Aliso Viejo Library. I've been able to store my legal files and usually a week's amount of food within easy access. The convenience of all that is simply priceless.

Aliso Viejo is by far my favorite city in the world and has everything that is important to me including the trails. Unfortunately, it is not the most convenient place relative to my legal work particularly when you have to go to the courthouse or law library in Santa Ana. But, what no other city on earth can claim is that it has two of the most precious people in my life - my two kids. It is very important for me that my kids know, on any given day, I am only a few minutes away. One torturous aspect of my situation, of being homeless, is the fact that I don't have a place of my own to entertain my children. The pictures of myself in front of the "Bunker" was taken by my daughter, Ashley, after she came to see me unannounced at the library. Precious moments like that are few and far between and spent making disclosures about the things that has happened to me since we saw each other last. I took her to the "Bunker" just to show her. 

After Christmas and after I take the HP L7555 out from its box, I will blog about the "Armada" - the tools that I use for my legal battles.