The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

|
I convinced myself that it will serve my cause and those in the same predicament that I find myself if I published a picture of myself in the throes of homelessness. My recent employment with the pizza place as a pizza delivery driver gave me enough money to afford a haircut and other things. Ironically, I received a letter from the Social Services Department informing me that my driver's license will be revoked for not paying child support. That's very difficult to comprehend because thus far they have already revoked my Department of Real Estate License for non-payment of child support. Both have the opposite effect intended as it will take away completely my ability to earn a living and care for my children. Well, as I mentioned on previous blogs - I am a Change Agent. Watch what I do next.