They were the FBI from a New York Field Office

|
Today marks the third year anniversary of the RobertsJustice blog. And this morning I am where it all started – at an independently owned cafe in Aliso Viejo, California called “The Neighborhood Cup”. Many changes at the Cup have occurred since that first blog entry including a change of ownership and a major re-design of the interior. I am sitting at the precise spot I penned my first blog entry but instead of sitting in a chair and table, I am sitting on a leather sofa. The old furnishings were replaced to accommodate more patrons and to bring in a whole new feel and ambiance to the place. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of the cafe to show our readers a before and after view because when my computer bag was stolen in October, my Mac G4 and Nikon camera went along with it. Fortunately, I was able to replace the computer but the camera may take a little while longer to replace because of financial limitations.

Three new developments are worth reporting on this special anniversary. First, I just recently acquired a vehicle – a 1988 Dodge Ram 350 for $500. The gentleman who sold it to me lives in a van conversion and came upon this clunker through a trade. He agreed to sell it to me for no money down with installment payments of $100 each. I took possession of the vehicle two days ago with the help of an acquaintance, Dennis, who drove the van for me from the Von's Market at the other side of town to the Aliso Viejo Library where it is parked now. My license was revoked by the State of California for failure to pay child-support payments. I haven't had the reason to get one until now. The way laws are in California, it will require me to file a case in court to compel the state to explain why my license was revoked using an action called “Writ of Alternative Mandate”. How utterly ridiculous and counter-productive that piece of legislation is will be a subject of another blog in the future. To think that a state should take away a person's right to drive and the opportunity to be a productive member of society without proving he or she is actually a danger on the roads and highways is absolute buffoonery. The legislators know it and we, the public know it, yet nothing is being done to correct it. So, we will see about that.

Then, there were two pieces of information revealed to me that I have since assessed as being credible. I was approached by a person who introduced herself as an undercover FBI agent sympathetic to me cause. She said that she is a computer expert and had direct access to all the work that I have produced on my computers. She intimated that the case that was being built against me was mostly a fabrication. Then, there was another individual who indirectly communicated to me as I was sitting on a bench at the Ralph's Supermarket early one evening. He revealed to me, under no uncertain terms, that the group assembled to work my case was originally from a New York Field Office. The recent revelations and embarrassing information now coming to light have made the FBI Orange County subjects of scrutiny and embarrassment that they have since asked the contingent from New York to leave the OC. This actually explains the presence of the “UN Women” and a number of interesting characters working undercover trying to pass as Californians. Trust me when I say this: Nobody gets California, dude.

So, in a nutshell, it has been an interesting three years. We at RobertsJustice look forward to many more. Thank you for reading my blog. If I fail to make regular posts as I wish, it is only because the volume of work has prevented me from doing so. But what I can say is this: This whole adventure has become more and more interesting as I go further along that it will doubtless define my life's work.