Delayed Publication of the MLK Part IV

|
Punctuality is the courtesy of Kings. Very seldom am I  late for anything. It has been an old habit despite my tendency to over-commit. I’ve been working on the next installment of the MLK Series and even with my best efforts, I just couldn’t finish it on time. I usually work until 11PM but I was feeling off last night and quickly fell asleep after I left the Cup and got to my sleeping spot. I have been feeling under the weather making it quite a challenging day for writing. I’ve already consumed half a packet of "Halls Triple Soothing Action Menthols" to ease the symptoms. The material that I am producing is better than blogging quality, creating a challenge during revision. I have a rule about blogging that limits my entries to one word processing page per entry. However, the story requires a lengthier narration to give it its due. Hence, I must seek your indulgence and allow the process to take its course. In return, I will endeavor to regale you with my adventures as a target of some of the most talented seducers in the FBI arsenal. I only say that because I have fallen victim to them before, many many years ago.

Here’s an excerpt:

Two things occurred that quickly confirmed my suspicions. She would not have her picture taken and she could never tell me where she lived. That told me that she had other victims so I had to be extremely careful, more careful than I have ever been before. It was an interesting battle of wits - a woman who is bent on having her target wrapped around her fingers and feeding off her hands. On the other side of the skirmish line was a man who made a serious vow of celibacy. When I told her that I was celibate, she looked to the heavens and said, “Thanks, God”. I looked to the ground, in the general direction of hell and thought to myself, if I rode that honey trap there would be 5,000 volts between my legs and my nuts would be roasted almonds.