CHAOS: I publish MLK and I get in a fight.

|
Isn’t it just a coincidence that right after I publish my article on the FBI, I get into a little scuffle.

I was working on my continuing series, The MLK Files, at the Neighborhood Cup this morning. A man that I have always found suspicious - wears tinted eye wear even indoors - but have always been acquainted with sat at the table next to me. At some point, he started listening to a “Youtube” clip about "CraigsList" without his earplugs on and had the volume a little too loud. I didn’t say anything at first expecting that it was just going to last for a minute or so. It actually lasted a lot longer. There were some people at the next table - a student and a tutor and  I noticed that the student was being annoyed.

“Don’t you have earplugs”, I asked him. “No”, he said. “Why does it bother you?”, he asked. “No, but the student over there might be, I said”. “I didn’t think this was the library”, he said even more defiantly. But there was a warmongering quality to his voice and it was directed at me. “You are an a**hole”, I said. “F**k you, you're an a**hole”, he replied. “Let’s bring it outside”, he said. I stood up and he grabbed me. I got him in a head-lock until the owner and the rest of the staff circled around us. “Robert, let go of him”, yelled Jennifer, the owner. I looked Jennifer in the face and saw the concern in her face. We separate, he pushes me as soon as I let him loose and he throws a weak punch hitting me in my head. At this point, I ended up falling backwards on my seat and kicked him but did not generate enough power to do anything because of a very confined space. The fight is broken up.

I waited for him outside and he would not step outside.

This is the same person who would walk to the coffee dispensers (as I was getting my re-fill) while awkwardly pretending as if we were engaged in a serious conversation and would steal coffee by using the complimentary water cups. I was so embarrassed that he did this in my presence one time that I used some of my loyalty points to purchase him a cup of coffee. Every now and again, since then, I have seen him with those paper water cups with steam coming out of it.

Jennifer asked him to move to another part of the cafe and I got my table back to resume my work - THE MLK FILES (Part II) The Sex Tapes.

From now on, every incident will be published on this blog and when my action against the FBI gets under way, I will ask every single one of these perpetrators under oath if they are in any way associated or employed by the FBI or any law enforcement agency. What are the chances they will throw the court a fib?