MLK FILES (PART III) Why I think the women on the MLK Sex Tapes were FBI assets

|
You pick up the phone. “Hello”, you say. Your smile turns frigid. All you can hear is a voice, the sounds of love-making, the cries of ecstasy, of pleasure. You listen for a moment. “Hello”, you repeat your greeting. “Hello”. “Hello”. You listen some more, straining your ear trying to recognize the voice. Then, it begins to register - it is the distinct sound of your own wife. You call her name - again and again and again. Then, the phone falls silent. Dial tone.  
“Even now in heaven there are angels carrying savage weapons.” (St. Paul)

I have never shared that intensely agitating episode of my life with anyone. It occurred before I knew I was the subject of a federal investigation. I never confronted my now ex-wife about it nor did I even give her an idea that I received such a phone call. Whoever did that knew what they were doing. The intended effect was emotional devastation and to alienate affections. And because we are now divorced, one can argue that the phone call and the other events that comprised the operation, many of which I have no clear understanding at this time, worked superbly.

On the day I divorced, I made a personal vow to live a life of complete celibacy for the number of years I was married - 10 years. When I divorced in December of 2002, I was already celibate for one year. That promise held me in good stead as I became a subject of the FBI’s unrelenting arsenal of tactics that included the use of what is referred to as the “UN Women” (United Nations Women) - women who are trained to seduce men of power - enemies of the state, dignitaries, leaders and influential individuals - into compromised positions making them susceptible to subtle coercive requests or outright blackmail. The toolkit of operation has many dimensions to it that includes the flexibility of causing marital and familial strife designed to create intense levels of stress and duress to render a person ineffective in certain areas of their life. In the most extreme cases DNA is collected after sexual activity and planted in crime scenes.

The “UN Women’s” most valuable use is it’s particular effectiveness in influencing elections - here and abroad. The moment an individual makes a hint of pursuing a life of high office, they potentially become a target. To these women, this is a way of life, a sport and a source of professional pride. Simply consider the many governments that have been brought down by public embarrassment and the many political careers that have been ruined by scandal. Some of these women do it out of a warped sense of patriotism. Others do it under powerful psychological dependencies having been adopted and/or raised by parents whose life work is defined by their ability to potentially change the course of history. If explained in such terms, it is, for a woman or a man, a compelling life devoid of the depreciating stigma of prostitution. Those who practice this art at a supreme level accomplish their intended goals without even going to bed with their target. Their highest goal is to place their target in a position where they are potentially manipulated or potentially discredited.

I started using the Neighborhood Cup as my office around the end of April 2008. Except for very rare occasions, I have been going there almost every day, 7 days a week. In the span of those three years, I have been subjected to every kind of sexual advances and unsuccessful attempts at placing me in compromising positions - from a married woman seducing me into an extra-marital affair to what appeared to have been an underaged girl making sexual hints and every type of women in between. I instinctively sense an ulterior motive behind the amorous advances because after three years on the streets I am at my most unattractive - usually unshaven, unbathed, malodorous, pony-tail clad and missing two front teeth. (I have since lost one dental appliance and a front crown when I bit into a pork-chop).

The primary goal, from what I can determine, is to bring me into the FBI’s influence using the affections of a woman and the dynamics of a relationship to limit my options or direct the course of my future. Of particular interest are the potential liabilities associated with my civil action against the bureau that by their calculations are now all but imminent.

The secondary goal is to make me appear to be a different person than I am - someone unpalatable to the press or to a jury when my case finally goes to trial. The profile of choice is a person with a mental illness, to devalue or completely discredit anything that I may say especially if it could embarrass the FBI.

On many of my readings about the MLK sex tape incidents, Dr. King was experiencing extreme levels of stress and had sexual relations as a form of release. These are known to be conditions that make a man susceptible to temptations - to a warm conversation, a dinner, a massage and then finally “one thing leads to another”. I can say this with authority because during my marriage, I succumbed to such temptations. There was one lady many years older than I was at the time whom I had sexual relations with and another who for years during my marriage I thought about constantly and who made future plans with me. Both of whom I place equal blame, together with myself, for destroying my marriage and both of whom I was able to verify recently were FBI assets. These were affairs that I have confessed to my ex-wife many years ago not knowing that they were all the handy-work of the FBI. I share this openly on my blog to mitigate the potential of their intended designs, and hoping most earnestly that the truth shall set me free.

MLK Jr. and I are proud members of the “FBI Tormented Club”.

TOMORROW (PART IV) - IDENTITY THEFT BY THE FBI