Bar Association gets protective order

|
I’ve been excited the last couple of weeks expecting to film members of the California Bar Association being deposed for the Felix Torres Jr. v. CA Bar Association case. The deposition was scheduled for tomorrow the 10th of April 2009. But, in a surprisingly effective last minute maneuver, the Bar Association was able to secure a protective order from a court barring the deposition.
 
I wanted to participate in the deposition to begin my informal discoveries on a case I am bringing against the Bar Association. There are certainly differences between FELIX ’ situation and mine. He once was a practicing attorney whereas I was not. Without digging deeper into the reasons, I have a feeling that the procedures for bringing action may be restrictive for a disbarred lawyer. So much so that judicial immunities may have been invoked. We will keep our readers updated on this case.