Rich & Nina (14th January 2009)

|
(Robert's Note: This is Part II of a "Two Part Series". If you missed Part I, click here to view Rich & Nina 14th December 2008 )

PART II

Rich decided he was going to be a DJ and booked a job at the "Oh, Baby Club" spinning 80's tunes. He's managed to keep the dance floor packed with his music and antics. Personally, I was impressed with his skills on the turn tables. He found a way to make himself heard - call attention to his undying love for his Nina. By the way things are going, if Nina does not hear his declaration of his love for her, a radio executive may just end up giving him a job, furthering the distance that his voice can be heard. Maybe, Nina will finally hear Rich's courtly offering of affection on a radio station while driving, while sitting in her office or at a Cafe. Then, perhaps she'll hear the one heart in this whole wide world that wants her the most. It appears, Rich's plan is working.

DJ Rich: Yeeehaa … someone get me a cold bottle of beer coz’ I am sweatin’ in here. The lights are so hot and so bright in here that I can’t hide a thing even if I wanted to. That’s a good thing coz we don’t want the lights turned off. (Crowd: Yeaaaah) What? You want the lights turned off? (Crowd: NOOooooo) That’s what I thought baby. You can put me to work – I know how to wash clothes real good. I’ve got a washboard and a six pack to go with that baby … I look so fine that sometimes when I look in the mirror I tell myself that I just look too sexy for what I’m wearing. CLICK TO SEE VIDEO 

DJ RICH: See this baby? (Spraying hairspray into the crowd) We are now going big hair, baby! And we’ll be stylin’. A’ma look like a Vidal Sassoon commercial with hair flyin’ in the wind. When I walk down the street, I want to hear the chicks whislin’ at me. But you don’t have to worry. There’s only one whislin’ that is music to my ears. And that’s them sweet sounds that comes from you when you pucker them pretty little lips of yours and blow. When you hear them chicks whistling at yo man and giving him them googly eyes all you got to say baby is - here I go again ‘coz aint nothin’ they can do to take me away from you. So, just say, Here I go again, baby. CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO 

DJ RICH: Ok, I wanna hear the ladies in the house who know how to cook. (Crowd: Yeaaahhh) That’s what I’m talkin’ about. You know that saying that the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach? I don’t know what that woman was cookin’ but it must be really somethin’ special ‘coz sometimes things get hectic that you just wanna pull over for some fastfood. After a week of that, it gets pretty old, right? (Crowd: Yeaaahh) I know I have somethin’ real special coz even if I starve, I wait for date nite coz my baby cooks me a little somethin’ somethin’, You know what I mean, baby. (crowd: yeaaahh) You know yo kitchen special when yo man always comes home for dinnah and neveh goes out fo nothin’ less than home cookin’ … You know I ain’t nevah goin’ out to dinner unless you with me, right? When the chicks ask me, hey handsome DJ you wanna go out to dinner with me. I always say ain’t nothin’ in yo kitchen this handsome DJ interested in, honey. I have my baby at home and the answer is never. CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO 

DJ RICH: OK. I want to know who in the house loves pizza? (Crowd: Yeaaahh). All it takes to have pizza is a phone call and you can have it in 30 minutes or less. I can have pizza three times a day if you let me, baby – breakfast, lunch and dinner - even more. Let’s see, salami, ham, mushrooms, bellpeppers, pineapple, ground meat, onions, peperroni, bacon, tomatoes, olives. And who does not like anchovies? (Crowd: Yeaahhh) That’s right baby. Do you like anchovies on it? There was a time in my life when I was living on a prayer – not even a penny – until I found a job delivering pizza three times a week. And all I can think about was my baby. For those of you out there on the dance floor living on that tiny thread and living on a prayer, the next time you have a pizza, try the deep dish with just a little bit of anchovy. CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO 

DJ RICH: All right! Do we have any ladies on the floor who are Bartenders? Do you serve your drinks straight up or with ice, baby. Cool, ‘coz I want to know that someone’s going to take care of the drinks around here! How about another round? (Crowd: Yeaahhh) There ain’t a woman like my baby. OOOhhh she knows how to put a smile on my face when things ain’t happenin’ right. She is so warm she can melt an ice cube by just smiling at it. What am I takin’ ‘bout. She’s more than warm she’s a real hot babe. If she was any hotter she’d be a babecano. That’s a mix between a babe and a volcano. I know things will get going for me here soon and I won’t have to work two jobs no more. I’m trying to save up some major mullah so I can do something special for my baby. One day, I’ll give her a really shiny piece of ice, she’ll know I’m a keeper. Until I can break my piggy bank, here’s a little bit of ice for you baby. CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO 

DJ RICH: Come on, let’s make it loud in here. I want to hear some yellin’. (Crowd: Yeaaahhh) That’s right, baby. Ok, ladies I have a question for you, Is too much of a good thing bad for you? (Crowd: Yeeaaahh) We’re gonna get something so good, it’s one of my favorites. It was written in the 70’s and performed in the 90’s by someone we first met in the 80’s. Something this good you just can’t let go, baby. I’ve heard people say that too much of anything is not good for you baby. But I don’t know about that. There are many times that we’ve loved, given love and made love. It doesn’t seem like to me it’s enough. There’s just not enough of it. There’s just not enough of it oh oh baby. CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO