Ping-Pong Defense

|
In a past entry I mentioned the possibility of collusion between the attorneys in the Lacambra vs. Glass and Lacambra vs. First Team cases. I didn’t want to take a chance and have them claim that they haven’t received any of my papers. So, I served them a “Motion to Consolidate Cases” this afternoon. The hearing will be heard on the 10th of October.

I have never seen so much duplicity and trickery from attorneys in my whole life. One of the attorneys, Susan Angell Esq., who represents my brother, is already named as a Defendant and has been playing dodge with the “Sheriff’s Department” who’s been trying to serve her a Complaint and Summons. A report I received from them stated four out of the six visits, the Sheriff’s Deputy observed movement in the house and on occasion the t.v. was on but nobody answered the door. The other attorney, Thomas Lucero, who represents First Team Realty, after being informed that I was evicted from the old house, still kept sending his moving papers to my old address. And finally, I was made aware of a letter from Mr. Lucero addressed to Ms. Angell that a package addressed to Ms. Angell was sent to his office and that a package he was expecting has not arrived. That is called the “Ping-Pong Defense”. Off course, I have people who will testify that not only were the packages put in the mail but also the copies were made and stamps placed on the envelopes. The opposing counsels will do whatever it takes to help each other win their cases against me. That is why I needed to have them both in the same courtroom so we can find out who is really lying.

This gives me the incentive to find a legislator who will sponsor a bill that makes it a severe punishable crime to deprive a self-represented party of his or her rights while trying a case in court. But more importantly, I will bring a federal case against the attorneys and their law firms before the end of this month. This decision came to me this afternoon while sitting on a boat owned by my friend Felix anchored at the Dana Point Marina. He has a number of cases that he is actually trying right now. One is against the OC Sheriff’s Department and another against the CA Bar Association to name just a couple. He has a very deep distaste for bullies - so do I.

This should be an interesting fight.