The Devil is in the detail ..

|
I was finally able to file the “Motion to Vacate Judgment” on the Shea Properties Case. The matter was placed on calendar for the 3rd of October – exactly a month from today. I was wrestling with the decision of whether I should move the case to a Federal Jurisdiction or just keep it at the Superior Court. In the end, the iconic case number – 07CC10666 – won out. It has such an interesting numerology for branding and marketing opportunities that it seemed a mistake to move it. I was thinking of getting some shirts silk-screened and came up with some preliminary ideas:

I”M BATTLING THE DEVIL IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
O7CC10666

I’M PERFORMING AN EXORCISM IN COURT
07CC10666

DEVIL BE DAMMED, I WANT MY RIGHTS
07CC10666

THE COURT AIN’T THE PLACE FOR THE DEVIL
07CC10666

YOU CAN GO TO HELL
07CC10666

We’ll get some interesting ideas about this the next few days and I’ll post some more of these taglines. Who knows maybe it will morph into something big.