Newport Beach Public Library

|
Public Library
Newport Beach, CA

It's a few minutes past 7PM and I've just arrived at the Newport Beach Library. This will be my office for the next few days as I work through all the "Opposition Responses" and "Motions" that I will be filing next week. Unlike the Aliso Viejo Library, this library has a considerable collection of law books and related materials. Off course, it is not as complete as a full fledged law library but they have the West's Annotated Series, which because of its insightful notes and commentaries has since become my publication of choice for legal research. I'll be looking for a place to park for the night rather soon. I already feel tired and sleepy as I write this, the product of a sleepless night. Since this is not my usual stomping ground, I'll have to drive around a little bit to find the perfect spot - one that I hope has very little ambient light and noise. I've camped here a couple of times before but have yet to find a regular spot. One thing I can say about this library: Every time I do my work here, my session always turns out to be very productive.