A band called Sway ...

|

I’m back in Aliso Viejo. If it weren’t for a song I heard on the radio, I would have completely forgotten an invitation that was extended to me by Gina, the lead singer for the band called Sway. They are having a CD Release Party this evening at the Neighborhood Cup in AV. There is no excusing but all the things swirling in my head competing for mindshare has made me somewhat absent minded.

Sway was the first Country Band that I ever saw perform live. They had so much fun on stage – their playfulness so infectious that I became an instant fan. Plus, I realized that country music has changed - it has become a little more mainstream. Gina is joined by Perry on guitar (a Brit who can sing Country), Laurens on bass and Trevor on drums.

I wish them the best and hope that success follows them wherever they go.