Second Traffic Case Dismissed

|
If it weren’t for a friend of mine, I wouldn’t have been able to make it to court on time. I rode with her to court instead of taking the bus. By the time I entered the courtroom, the court clerk was already going through her roll call and it was clear that the citing officer, Deputy Hall, wasn’t present.

Several cases were tried before Judge Lyle Robert finally called me. He told that my case is being dismissed for failure to prosecute. The deputy did not appear for trial. So, that’s two for two. I still have one parking ticket that I need to resolve and all of my traffic infractions should be cleared. I have been practicing a line that I intended to use during crosss- examination:
“Isn’t it true, deputy, that your citation has more holes in it than the donuts you have in the morning?”
I was quite disappointed that I wasn’t able to do cross-examination on him. So, next on the agenda, file a suit against AC Towing for illegally towing my car. I decided to deal with the Sheriffs Department separately on another action.

VIEW CITATIONS