Deadline Met!

|

Lacambra vs. Glass et al

Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower once said, “Morale is the single most important factor in war”.

Litigation is the civilized word for war. The object is to bring the opposition to complete submission. The most formidable part of my arsenal is in the conviction that I am right – absolutely and unequivocally right. I have filed this lawsuit without a financial war chest to speak of and yet even with odds that are seemingly insurmountable, there is this compelling and inexplicable force that drives me forward.

I was able to file my “First Amended Complaint” for Lacambra vs. Glass et al - all 72 pages of it. There has been a shortage of resources available to me and by the time the printing and copying was finished, I was completely out of paper. One more page and my pleading would have been incomplete. I had to haul in my printer into a hotspot beside the AV Library to get the pleading all prepared. What a relief it was to get that finally out. There is an element to all this that just draws on me emotionally because it involves family.

Two more defendants were added to the Complaint including my brother’s attorney who I allege to have committed “Fraud”. So by now, I have a CPA, an attorney, two of my brothers, his wife and his wife’s sister as defendants. The complaint pleaded three causes of action – Fraud, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Harm and Interference of a Contract. Any way I look at this, the game just got interesting.

Here’s the preliminary statement as it appeared on my Complaint:

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

 An old saying goes that, “In a lawsuit, the Defendant and Plaintiff are both, by their own choosing, each pulling on the tail and the horn of a cow in the opposite direction while the lawyers are underneath milking the cow”. In the hands of an unscrupulous Certified Public Accountant, you are likely to have all of the above plus the potential ruinous occasion of having the IRS, Franchise Tax Board, your mortgage company, a slew of creditors, your mother and brothers after you as well.