Turkey Day Plus Two ...

|
The weekend was quiet and was spent getting organized for the coming battles ahead. I was able to check off three important things on my “To Do List”. First, I was able to rent a storage unit from Aliso Viejo Self Storage yesterday. It's a small space measuring 5 ft. X 7 ft. - enough for my needs at the present time. Because I have neither a home nor an office, having a place to store the legal documents and files I produce (attorney product) is very helpful. Every file is now within walking distance from the AV Library. Second, I acquired a new mailing address from the UPS Store right in the heart of town. The previous PO Box was in Mission Viejo and was a little out of the way for me. The UPS Store has a wonderful feature where an email is automatically sent to me when a piece of parcel arrives. Lastly, I was able to get a membership at the 24 Hour Fitness – Agassi Sport. It is reputed to be one of the most impressive in the country and is in Laguna Niguel, CA. The day after Thanksgiving, they had a special that was too hard to pass up. I now have a place to shower after my trail runs. Because of my situation, I haven’t been able to do trail runs or mountain bike rides like I used to. This gives me a reason to start a training program again – maybe, a couple of marathons next year in preparation for the 24 Hours of Lemons.
 
The next item on my list is a Multi-Function machine. I'll need it to make my copies, my printing and to scan the filed documents on to the blogspot. I found a couple that I thought could handle my requirements and am currently in negotiations. I am actually excited about the next round of battles. It’s very invigorating for me. The opposition(s) will be surprised by what they will see in the ring this time around. In boxing they call it the “angles” and they’d better be ready because I will take them into deep waters and show them every angle conceivable.
 
I made arrangements to get my camera back from my daughter, Ashley, tomorrow morning. This will give me a chance to give our readers a view of “Robert’s Life”.