FBI'S UN Women - Nut’ So Fast II

|
There are a number of reasons why I turn down offers by people to move into their homes. As mentioned before, I am now and probably forever be a subject of FBI Operations for as long as I have the desire and capacity to write about their misdeeds, misadventures and their predilection to violating the laws they have sworn to protect.

In a continuation of a previous story, new revelation was made that was neither shocking nor unsual for FBI-NY. In fact, it was so predictable it was entirely expected. Some months ago, I wrote about a lady whose identity I have made enormous efforts to conceal. The reason is there are federal laws that protect even the most incompetent FBI agents from being outed by the public, no matter how egregious the effects of their actions.

READ THE PREVIOUS POST FOR BACKGROUND

She has been working on her scheme for a while now. An act of kindness, any other way, should be rewarded. Her offer was made around the Christmas holiday. First, she asked me where I was sleeping. To which I answered that I was still sleeping on the streets. Then, she asked me if I wanted to stay at her place for the next few days - the new place where she moved into. My reflex answer was a polite and grateful no. The number of scenarios and problems that are possible living with a woman under the employ of the FBI and tasked with destroying my reputation is enormous. It may come in a number of things that she may say after she has kicked me out of her place:

  • I used to live with him. I had to kick him out. Things started disappearing at my house.
  • I walked in on him doing drugs. I told him to get out. I didn’t want that around my son.
  • He’s an ingrate. I was being nice and pulled him off the streets and bought him all these nice things. Now he owes me $2000.
  • My friends do not visit me anymore. They say he has a very dark, sinister aura.
  • I was scared of him. He would talk to himself about strange things sitting at the dinner table with lights turned off. I think he’s mentally ill.
  • He’s creepy. He’s been making weird advances - wanting to sleep in my bed. I could only imagine what else he wanted to do to me.
  • He told me he loved me and he wanted to marry me. I told him to get a job. He gave me this strange look that said, it wasn’t going to happen. He’s the laziest person I’ve ever met in my whole life.
The combination of unsavory and character smearing things that could be said about me are simply endless. None of which can be examined for accuracy or truthfulness because it will be a subject of rumors - quietly exchanged in private. There wouldn’t be a way for me to know what was said.

If it weren’t for a chance meeting with my son and nephew one afternoon, I wouldn’t have known that the jig was already going on. I was on my way to the local CVS when they rolled into the parking lot. We met inside and after a few minutes of catching up did our goodbyes outside the store. By happenstance, she walks past, catching my attention and allowing me to introduce her to my son and nephew. The recognition was instant. She and my son lived next door to each other. They turned out to be next-door neighbors.

So, the scheme was to have me move into her place one evening, unobserved, and the next morning be seen by the people whose opinion matter to me the most - my two children.

I would be interested to know what she has already told them. But knowing their sophistication, she would have already created a background story, some sort of build-up. She would have said something like this prior to my arrival: In about a week, I will be having a friend over. He’s a little mentally ill because he’s been living on the streets for a long time. So, I’m going to try to heal him back to health.

So, swirling in my children’s head will be an image of a lunatic - a social worker's casework - a person of uncertain stability that may pose a threat to their safety at some level. There may be some anticipation for an opportunity to pal around with someone potentially dangerous. So, on the morning of the introduction, the meeting will be subdued and awkward without the proper greetings to show a degree of normalcy. The man that she had painted in their minds will be no other than their father himself. Will there be a hugs to go around?

FBI Counter-Intelligence. It isn’t intelligent. It’s comedy.