Tuesday Brief (October 11, 2011)

|
We got hit by a double whammy last week. I contracted a form of coughing cold that slowed me down a little bit. I tried to follow the Conrad Murray Trials and made copious notes while it was happening live. Half the time I was nodding off, the results of lack of sleep and physical fatigue. Fortunately, I was able to find a site that posts segments of the trial, which I could now utilize for this series. That should get us caught up in a few days, before the defense starts calling its witnesses to the stand.

The other reason is that our system (R|J Blog) was being tampered with remotely. I have taken screen shots of some very strange and disruptive things happening to our computer and stored information. For a long time, I’ve suspected a sort of screening system preventing people from viewing our site in its entirety. We have now found evidence of this being done to our referring site - www.robertlacambra.com. We’ve also discovered evidence of tempering on our YouTube and Twitter pages causing data to be altered and viewers deprived of our information. We’ll report on this as we continue our series on the FBI. We’ll include screen shots we’ve taken documenting various altered states.

Have a great rest of the week.