The FBI gets ROBERT's van towed.

|
Normally this would be a devastating set-back. But because I am now in the process of building a case against the FBI, I’ve had to laugh about this recent installment to their body of work, bewildering though as it were. The level of amateurism required for this kind of nonsense must have been learned in some school for the advancement of mediocrity. For an institution that is tasked with protecting the liberties of Americans, it is incredibly disturbing. And at the center of this controversy is a woman who says she grew up in California but who is in fact from New York City working undercover.

This story begins with the purchase of a 1988 Dodge Ram 350 in April 2011 for the price of $500. After taking delivery I later discovered from a sheriff’s deputy who was conducting a field inspection that the tags on the van were in fact fake. After reasoning with him, the deputy allowed me to keep the van so I can bring the issue up with the previous owner. A few days later, the “NY Lady” walked into the Neighborhood Cup where I was working on my computer and told me another sheriffs deputy was outside inspecting my van. What amazing coincidence I thought that she would arrive at the precise moment to tell me that. This gave her the opportunity to offer me to park the van at her apartment complex. On their "To Get List" were case files and attorney product stored in the van, which included early work on my case against the FBI.

I agreed to park the van at her complex after she assured me that she was entitled to two parking spaces - her garage and another uncovered parking spot. She also told me that she was going to inform the management office. This sets up a text thread beginning with a Facebook message asking her what happened to the van after I discovered it was gone.

The person’s name has been changed to either (NY LADY) or (NYL) to keep her identity from being divulged prematurely. An action is being prepared at the moment and will be filed at the appropriate time.

FACEBOOK - JUNE 14, 2011
Me: (NY LADY) - I just went to the van this afternoon - at about 5:45PM and the it was gone. I didn't want to go to the office because you had told me that I shouldn't talk to them about it. And I didn't want to call the cops before you are able to check to see whether or not they had towed it. I will wait for you to get back to me tomorrow before I start my investigation. That will include talking to the people at (APARTMENT) office and potentially reporting a theft. If required, I will file civil actions against all known defendants in the courts of competent jurisdiction. So, please get back to me ASAP. Thanks a bunch. (ROBERT)

(This is a text thread between Robert Lacambra (Me) and (NY LADY) that began on the evening of June 14, 2011 at 7:39PM. It was continued the next morning.)

GOOGLE VOICE
Me: (NYL) - Check your FB. I just sent you a message. The van isn't there at your apartment. I'm wondering if it got towed or was stolen. 7:39 PM
(NY LADY): (1/2) I don't know, I haven't been there for awhile and am not town. I don't live anymore I am sorry to hear about what happened. You will have to call the she 7:49 PM
(NY LADY): (2/2) rrifs to find out or file a stolen report. 7:49 PM
(NY LADY): I am sorry, I cannot help you out with this one. I gotta run. 7:52 PM
Me: What do you mean you don't live there anymore? You told me I have until the end of the month to move the van? Why didn't you tell me you were moving? 8:02 PM
(NY LADY): (1/2) Yes I did inform you, I cannot help you. I always informed you to move the van to different spots every couple of days. If you didn' do that, it is not my 8:14 PM
(NY LADY): (2/2) responsibilty. I cannot help you, especially right now. I am Not there. 8:15 PM
Me: You told me that you were going to tell the office about the van. I even offered to tell them. You said that you were entitled to one additional parking spot apart from your garage. (NYL), this is right. 8:21 PM
Me: (NYL), This isn't right! 8:26 PM
(NY LADY): He even called for back up because there may have been warrants for person registered to the vehicle, which put you in danger and in a compromising position 10:00 PM
Me: Who called for backup? That van was parked in a private lot, though. What does that mean? 10:03 PM
(NY LADY): (1/3) So think about it before assessing guilt to anyone. Your van is your responsible And no one else's. Just be grateful you aren't bars right now. I am no lo 10:09 PM
(NY LADY): (2/3) nger in involved in the situation haven't been since the moment you parked your van there. I told you I will not take liability for the van. Why should be 10:09 PM
(NY LADY): (3/3) held responsible I'd somerhing. Happened to your van??? 10:09 PM
Me: You are not making sense. It was parked in a private lot. And I have your permission to park there. That parking lot belongs to your complex. There is enough liability to go around including you. What law enforcement agency was involved - OCSD or FBI? 10:14 PM
(NY LADY): (1/2) The property doesn't take responsibility for others behavior. I am held to the same standard. I am done talking about this. I am not in town, regardless t 10:14 PM
(NY LADY): (2/2) here is nothing I can do about at this point on time. I am sincerely sorry 10:14 PM
Me: You are being evasive, (NYL). enough so that I have a terrible feeling that you are complicit in depriving me of my rights. I will have to attach this blame to you if you do not answer my question. Which law enforcement agency was responsible for towing the van? 10:17 PM
(NY LADY): (1/3) You need to stop now, and in way over head. Take responsibility for your own actions and figure out yourself what happened to your van. I am not the owner 10:40 PM
(NY LADY): (2/3) of the vehicle. You are the one That admitted there were fraudulent tags on there. That is why I said you should be glad you are not in jail right now be 10:40 PM
(NY LADY): (3/3) cause the deputy probably already knew the tag MAY HAVE BEEN fraudulent and called for back up. It's standard procedure to call cannot verifu 10:40 PM
(NY LADY): (1/2) To call FOR back up. I cannot verify if he indeed ran the plates. I am going off observation from my own experience with standards and procedure! Therefor 10:44 PM
(NY LADY): (2/2) e, no has deprived you 10:44 PM
(NY LADY): (1/2) No one has not deprived of your rights. SO becaring what legal terms you are throwing around. I have more pertinent matters to deal with at the moment. An 10:51 PM
(NY LADY): (2/2) d I am very busy at the moment.10:51 PM
Me: Someone took my van without my permission. You don't think that was a deprivation? Let's try one more time. What law enforcement agency took the van? Who called back up? 6:15 AM
(NY LADY): (1/3) To stay calm and think healthy. Take care of yourself before You cause your mind and cardiosystem to shut down the limbic system. You have too much adera 6:41 AM
(NY LADY): (2/3) line intake in blood stream. Drink some tea. Relax and refresh yourself to remember what happened. I cannot help you any further, I am sorry. I already di 6:41 AM
(NY LADY): (3/3) d my best for you. I have nothing. Else give anyone at the moment. Take care 6:41 AM
Me: I am calm as a cucumber. At any rate, it sounds like there was a crime committed which will definitely require authorities to ask you questions. You'll have to make yourself available. When are you going to be back in town? 6:48 AM
(NY LADY): So you already filed a police report?? Trust me if and when the authorities need 6:50 AM
(NY LADY): (1/2) To get a hold of me for any sort of questions. They will call first to set up a phone appointment. I am still sleeping right now. I have ask you kindly to 6:54 AM
(NY LADY): (2/2) back off. This is unfortunately the last time I will be asking to stop. TTYL. 6:54 AM
Me: Your evasiveness is highly suspicious How can you be sleeping? You've been answering my questions. I will have more questions for you in the coming days. Whether you cooperate or not will be entirely up to you. I can bring you under the jurisdiction of the courts as a hostile witness or a defendant and you won't have the luxury of ignoring me. 7:13 AM
Me: The van contained information essential to legal proceedings and who may have taken it is obstructing justice. 7:13 AM
(NY LADY): (1/3) A friend, a true friend doesn't treat some one like this. No more contact For awhile!! When I have a free moment, I will contact you and let you know when 7:54 AM
(NY LADY): (2/3) I answer your questions. As of now, you can no longer contact via text/email/what have you/ in person until you can calm down and rationally get yourself 7:54 AM
(NY LADY): (3/3) together. Until then, you need to stop. ***This is your last verbal written warning** 7:54 AM
Me: STOP THIS REHEARSED DIATRIBE that works for your male suitors. I have no interest in you, only the van. You are obliged to assist in solving a crime whenever one is committed. For the last time, who has possession of my van? 8:16 AM

She didn’t reply to that question. However, another series of bewildering texts where sent to me a day later that amounted to more attempts at manipulations. I have been able to confirm with the sheriff’s department that the van was towed and not actually stolen. Given that I am without any money, the van is virtually lost unless I could convince a judge to release the van because of unlawful removal and possession.

Where is the woman now? She is gone and nowhere to be found. She’s already moved out from her apartment. Stay tuned. This thing’s beginning to heat up.