Robert outs his first FBI Scumbag

|
Why was FBI New York in California? What did they want from me?  I have some theories about that, but not enough to share on the blog just yet. Surprisingly, it is an example of how a group of people, of a particular ethnicity, could be manipulated and made to move against an individual on the pre-text that he is averse or even hostile to them. More on that later.

I did some digging around and tried to remember every instance when I was in contact with anyone who represented to me that they were from New York. One of the things I started looking for were public documents that could point me to some discoverable pieces of information. Civil actions are public documents and are generally available on the internet through the court portal. There was a civil action I was a party to entitled Randall Huft v. Robert Lacambra that I simply could not find on the net. The action stems from an employee-employer dispute. Mysteriously, all the cases pre-dating that action are all available as public records the last I checked. I remember Mr. Huft telling me that he was from New York. Over time I began to suspect our association was more than just for business. Actually, I suspected that he was from the FBI but thought very little of it until recently, after I came to realize the immensity of the damages they are now liable for.

After some time, my mortgage business (Capital America Corporation) began to feel the disruptions caused by the FBI’s sabotage operations, requiring that I drastically cut my overhead. They used to send loan applicants, enough to fill my pipeline of deals but for some reason none of them would fund. There would be some last minute glitch or a last minute cancellation designed to bring me to desperation.

Despite evidence to the contrary, they were convinced that I was an enabler for the Mexican Mafia after I did loans for Donald Castro, a self-confessed member of La Eme (Mexican Mafia), whose beach front properties I saved from foreclosure. In an effort to reduce my overhead, I moved my operations to my home on 70 Hollyleaf Aliso Viejo, California. Little did I know that the person who I brought along with me was an FBI operative with secret designs of scuttling my business. The bureau was trying to find hidden accounts that I would tap into out of desperation. The only way to do that was to reduce my income to nothing and bring my company and I to our collective knees.

Removing the case from public records is just one of a few things that the FBI have started doing to sanitize this case, this atrocity. However, it is time that the public learn of these things because clearly their internal systems are inadequate or ill-conceived so as to fail in its protection of the public.

I have, through my own snooping, discovered other FBI operatives who frequent the places that I do. Many are decent individuals whose identities I will protect with my own life. They are that exceptional and are certainly valuable national assets. But there are people like Randall Huft and others who rightly should be outed because he, like all other bureau scumbags, should be weeded out of national service.

Mr. Huft, if you have a problem with this, you know where you can find me. I will be at the Neighborhood Cup or the Aliso Viejo Library waiting for you.