Live, Work and Litigate

|
Considering my limited financial resources, I’m fortunate to have been able to arrange for some decent lodgings. I am a trail-runner/ adventure racer and need the outdoors to just function normally. By some curious celestial assemblage, perhaps the product of my deepest subconscious yearnings, both my bedroom and my office are within 10 feet of each other and completely under the open Southern California skies. I literally roll out of bed to go to work – after rolling my beddings, that is.
 
For just over a month now, I’ve been camping in the backyard of a couple I met at the Neighborhood Cup, a place I frequent for their great coffee and free internet access. This couple, Luis Antonio and Cheryl Vargas who own two companies – an art distributorship and a medical equipment company, hired me to do marketing work. Currently, I have been doing phone work selling diagnostic and surgical equipment to Optometrists and Ophthalmologists three hours a day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On Tuesdays, I do a double shift of three hours in the morning and another three hours in the afternoon. I make $12.00 per hour plus 3% commission of gross sales. So far, I’ve gotten one commission check of $195. But one of the most exciting transactions thus far happened two weeks ago when I placed a diagnostic instrument in the office of the #2 volume Lasik Surgeon in the country for trials. We’ll know whether or not the sale is final in a few days. And if you must know where his office is, it is in Beverly Hills.
 
I've had to take on a job just so I can continue my fight. Curiously, I absolutely love it. I’m a glad-handing, back slapping salesman in the morning and a crime fighting litigator in the afternoon. It’s definitely a case of multiple personality disorder. I told my employers that I’ll continue working for them until I win a trial or one of my defendants settle so I can afford to do litigation full time.
 
Here’s a first look at my lodgings and my office space.
 
CLICK TO VIEW VISIONAR’S WEBSITE
CLICK TO SEE WHERE ROBERT SLEEPS AND WORKS